Jonty’s is a traditional stone and slate Lake District holiday cottage, the ground floor of an old saw mill, that has recently been extensively refurbished by a leading interior designer with the following facilities to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- Lounge with comfortable sofas, coffee table, full BT TV, Blue Ray/DVD player, iPhone sound system and charger
- Wood burning stove in the lounge and separate heating throughout
- Four seat oak table and chairs in the dining area
- Fully appointed kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, cooker, oven, kettle, toaster, crockery, pots, pans and utensils for four people, and of course, a cork screw and bottle opener for those ‘unwind moments’
- Two opulent bedrooms; one double room, one twin room, with ample wardrobes, hangers and storage, sumptuous linen bedding, allergy free duvets and two pillows each, hairdryer, MP3 alarm clock and soft reading lights
- Hall with storage containing an iron and ironing board
- Outside table and two chairs, four seat picnic bench in orchard garden opposite, outside wood, boot and mountain bike store at the rear
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower, plump soft towels and mats provided
- Free broadband Wi-Fi throughout Jonty’s
- Landline phone with free evening and weekend calls to landlines
- Information pack with suggestions for things to do, walks, places to see, eat and drink, O/S maps and guidebooks of local walks and climbs are provided
- Orchard garden opposite for quiet relaxation
- Two mountain bikes are provided free of charge for your use while at Jonty’s.
- Private road with an exclusive car parking space for Jonty’s right outside the door, that you are welcome to use during your stay. (Please see our terms and conditions. Acceptance of terms and conditions is required for all stays.)
And of course, there are always the breath taking views of the Lake District hills and fells from the living room for you to enjoy!